ESF HelpDesk in Baker Labs:
The HelpDesk in Baker Labs is staffed by ESF Students to help ESF Students. These dedicated individuals are there to answer basic questions or help you find the information that you need to improve your computing experience at ESF.
Location: The HelpDesk is located in room 317 Baker Labs. Help is available during posted hours.
The CNS HelpDesk services, and supplies software to, college-owned (tagged) equipment only.
Baker Labs HelpDesk Hours:*
Monday - Friday: 8am-4pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
* Due to staffing issues that may be unforeseeable, the above hours are subject to change without notice.
ESF HelpDesk Services:
The ESF Computing Student Assistants can help you:
- Remember your SU NetID or ESFiD
- Change your SU or ESF Password (should you not remember)
- Find information to help you connect to the Evergreen wireless network or logon to public PCs
- Direct your inquiry to a more knowledgeable party
The ESF Student Assistants can not:
- Tell you what your ESF Password or SU NetID Password is.
- Fix your PC/Laptop hardware or software (see below for help with these issues).
- Disinfect your PC/Laptop of Viruses/Trojans/Spyware (see below for help with these issues).
SU Services for students at ESF:
Syracuse University Computing and Media Services offers many services that ESF Students can take advantage of. The key to these services is your ESF Student ID card. If you require services from SU, you should have your ID card handy in case it is needed.