1. The desktop Outlook app is available for current students, faculty, and staff as part of the Office365 package which can be downloaded by logging in to http://portal.office.com/ using your ESFiD@esf.edu and password. Once logged in, click on the "Install Office" button in the top-right corner. This a large file, so it may take some time to download and install.
Note for faculty/staff: If you are using an ESF-owned computer, Outlook is already installed in most cases. If it is not installed, contact the HelpDesk.
2. Type "Outlook" in the "Type here to search box" at the bottom-left of your screen, then click on the app to open it.
3. Enter your ESFiD@esf.edu and click "Connect".
4. Next enter your ESFiD password and click "Sign In".
5. If you have enrolled in DUO Multi-Factor Authentication at ESF you will receive the DUO pop-up window. Select your preferred method of authentication (Push, Code, or Call) and authenticate.
You can learn more about setting up DUO MFA here: DUO MFA Enrollment Instructions
6. If asked to "Allow my organization to manage my device" please deselect the check box, then click "No, sign into this app only".
7. Verfiy your Identity by clicking either "Text" or "Call", then either input the provided 6 digit code via text on the proceeding window or follow the prompts on the phone if you selected Call.
8. Now your ESF email account is successfully added. Deselect the checkbox “Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too” at the bottom right of the window, then click “Done”.
9. Now your email is set up in Outlook. Great Job!