Forgot your ESFiD password? Need to Change/Recover your password?
ESFiD password requirements are as follows:
- Passwords must be at least 13 characters long (a combination of letters, number and symbols).
Remember that longer passwords are more secure.
- Consider using a longer phrase to improve security and help you remember. Example: "Oakie is our 2018 mascot."
- Passwords must contain items from each from the following 4 categories:
- Special character (e.g. #,$,%,^, etc.) Note: please resist using the @, &, /, \, or = symbols in your password.
- Capital letter (A,B,C, D, etc.)
- Lower-case letter (a,b,c,d, etc.)
- Numeric character (1,2,3,4, etc.)
ESFiD password change/recovery:
After setup, you can use the following to change your ESFiD password or unlock your account or simply go to https://portal.office.com and click the "Forgot password" link:
====> I Do NOT know my ESFiD password and need to change it <====
====> I know my ESFiD password and I just want to change it <====
ESFiD account/Office365 Profile management:
Click the link below, sign in, and then click your name in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
====> Manage your ESFiD account settings <====
====> Change your password recovery options <====