Constructed in 1917, Bray Hall was the first building on the ESF campus. Bray Hall is designed in the neoclassical architecture style located at the focal point of the ESF quad. Bray Hall was originally called the Forestry Building at Syracuse University. It was renamed in 1933 to honor our College's first Acting Dean, William L. Bray. Bray Hall is the home of the college's administrative offices including the Office of the President, Student Services, Financial Aid & Scholarships, Registrar, and the Department of Sustainable Resources Management.